Jun 28, 2011

Wedding card - ecru roses

Hi everyone!

I want to share with you my new wedding cards. Elegant, simple and fast to make. Only you need it's small flowers, diamonds or pearls or both :), ribbon, elegant paper, "normal" paper for base and some nice phrase. Et voila!

Witam wszystkich!

Chcę podzielić się z wami nowymi kartkami ślubnymi. Eleganckie, proste i szybkie do zrobienia. To co potrzebujecie to tylko małe kwiatuszki, diamenciki lub perełki lub jedno i drugie :), wstążka, elegancki papier, "normalny" papier jako baza do kartki i jakiś ładny zwrot. Et voila!



3 comments:

  1. Love those beautiful roses on your wedding card topped off with that awesome bow! A really pretty card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous6/29/2011

    I really like this card, it is awsome! How is your pregnancy? B.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks B. for asking. I feel quite good. It's almost 7th month so 3 month to go. I was on leave last 3 weeks but now I'm at work now and I'm not very happy :)

    ReplyDelete

Printfriendly

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...